Sunday, April 19, 2009
Easter
So I'm finally one up on the Jackie & Stacy. I was the only one who had my camera out and ready on Easter. I know right!?!? Can you actually believe that? I am so proud of myself. So here are the pictures that are so adorable. Of course I didn't get any of them in their Easter outfits though.
It looks as if they were all sitting in time out, but they weren't.
You can tell Ella & Mae spend so much time together.
I just love this one. Mae is such a ham!
She was trying to figure out how to walk and move things at the same time and well her mouth was the best place to hold something and keep her balance. Luckily she has figured out how to hold things in her hand while moving again.
As tradition continues we are working on O-H-I-O Ella & Mae were starting to understand. Hadley even had her hands headed up!
It is amazing as to what how big can get you:)