Sunday, July 12, 2009

Long time overdue!

So I've got no excuses whatsoever! We take lots of pictures but never update the blog so I guess you've been keeping up on her with the rest of the family blog sites. Here there will be several posts made in the next few days so keep on checking! As I said we take the pictures so this set here dates back to April 24th, we traveled to Chicago for the weekend for our nephews first communion and got some really great shots of all of the cousins. I was attempting to get a picture with all of the grand daughters, but Ryan loves the camera so how could I refuse, so we have all the girls & Ryan. Congratulations Alexander! It was a big step in your faith and we are all very proud of you. This was also a long weekend of nerves for all adults as Mae really enjoyed their staircase, needless to say we were constantly keeping an eye on her. Although it was exciting to watch her take tackle them. We realized that this was the last chance to get a kid group shot before Drew left for college. All of the grandkids with Grandpa!