Tuesday, March 3, 2009

St. Jude's Children Hospital

I know every parent thinks that their child is the most precious baby and well we're no different. This time we can put our thoughts to a little friendly competition for a great cause. Macayla's picture will be posted in several different places to raise money for St. Jude's Children Hospital. The money raised will go to help pay for treatment and research for children even as young as Macayla's age suffering from life threatening illnesses. Although Doug and I feel she is absolutely the most precious child we aren't out to win the competition - we are however out to raise money for those who use St. Jude's services. We'll take dehydration and a few hospital days any time over what these parents and children go through. Below is her picture that is entered. If you would like to make a donation to this wonderful cause get a hold of Doug or I, or drop me an email at jess5481@hotmail.com We hope you love this picture as much as we do. This is also her 1 year picture - Enjoy!!!