Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Random Pictures
Once again I'm guilty for not posting anything in awhile so you get a ton at once:) We hope you enjoy their smiles as much as we do! I thought I had turned the pictures but it didn't work - so you get to turn your head, haha. This first picture is one of my favorites of Mason.
Check out those blue eye's! They both have amazing eyes, hopefully they don't get them into trouble.
Playing in their fort.
Macayla is preparing to cook for Mason.
"I'll just stick with bread, really"
Santa got Macayla a jeep for Christmas and she has been begging to try it out. The weather finally cooperated a few weeks ago. She loves it!
Macayla, Hadley, and Evan at the Disney on Ice show. Everyone had such a great time.
Mason got a cute picture so she wanted to pose too - can't deny a photo opportunity.
Tom just loves to play with the kids, thank goodness he has good taste in teams otherwise we would've had to teach Mason not to smile:)
The joint birthday party for Hadley and Mae was a blast. Thank you everyone for throwing an awesome party - and covering for me.
Mason has taken up reading, as you can tell it is quite a messy process for him. We can't wait till he can at least keep it in a smaller area.