Sunday, February 6, 2011
Business trip to LA.
Doug had to travel to LA for a business trip and I was surprised when he offered to take me along with him. We were able to do a ton of sight seeing in a short amount of time as everything was so close to where we were staying. I accompanied Doug on one of his meetings and made a complete fool out of myself. You know when you take a drink of water and the ice tips and the water goes everywhere ... yeah, that was me. I was completely mortified, but they just laughed. I think I remained red faced the rest of the meeting. Hopefully I didn't ruin anything besides my ego. Other than that we had a great trip and enjoyed the really warm weather. Here's a few pictures from our weekend trip ... enjoy!
Farmers market
Farmers market ... yum!!!
Trolly in farmers market
Hollywood sign
Notice the temperature ... (81 degrees)
Rodeo Drive street sign
Bugatti owned by Bijan (store on Rodeo Drive)
Rodeo Drive
Capital Records
Ronald Reagan - star walk of fame
Santa Monica Pier
Downtown LA
Rose Bowl
Venice Beach