Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Night at the Park
On Sunday night Grandpa & Grandma, Stacy, Doug, even Great Grandma Lucy, and I took the three kids to the park down the street. It is really nice and the kids had a great time. The adults even enjoyed themselves.
Doug and Macayla enjoyed swinging side by side I think Macayla got a kick out of seeing her daddy do the same thing she was doing.
Evan loved the curly slide. I think that was his favorite.
Can you say priceless!!
Ella is a girl with no fears and she showed that at the park. She was the hardest to get a picture of, but Doug got her to even somewhat pose for the camera.
Grandpa even got to play on the equipment. Always the biggest kid around.
And yes I even let Doug take a belly shot being 3 days before my due date.
And yes, what more can we ask for from Doug. Swinging in the baby swing smoking his cigar. If only I had a bottle picture I could've posted over it.
We finished the evening with a good ice cream sandwich for all the kids. I think they were exhausted.