Tuesday, April 6, 2010
A few Posts Before 2 Kids
So the very last post we had was the day that we found out we were expecting child # 2. Many people would have thought that would have been super exciting and that we should've posted all the excitement with that. Well I'm not those other people and I'm extremely exhausted as I'm now 7 months pregnant and we have been chasing around an extremely active 2 year old. Now that the weather is nice she can be outside for her dad to chase around. I'm not going to post everything you've missed just a few pictures, beginning with Easter.
Here Macayla is in her Easter dress, and her basket full of Easter eggs. She just loved finding all of them. I know it is sideways, but I can't figure out how to turn it. So enjoy it anyways:)
Macayla posing with her daddy for an adorable picture. Don't expect any of mommy.
Of course Papa & Grandma Elling had an Easter egg hunt too. All of the kids enjoyed that one. She kept moving so fast that this was the only good picture we got.
Tonight was a nice night so Doug decided to dig out the bike trailer we've had for a year and take Macayla on her first bike ride. She loved it.