Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random Pictures

Alright I know I know, this blog thing is difficult to stay on top of when your daughter is always on the go. So here are a few posts with lots of pictures. Since Macayla's last set of tubes she is go go all of the time, and non stop talk. I know that is a good thing, but wow is it tiring, especially since Doug is out of town most weeks since the first of August. So alright no more excuses here you go. Enjoying her first ear of corn, and let me tell you there is no cutting it off the cob allowed, as she loves it this way. She has an complete infatuation with shoes! What a girl as Doug says. August 19, 2009 a little late I know. Macayla had her first hair cut. Her hair was getting so long in the back it looked like a mullet, so we had it trimmed up and it looked so much better. It is again getting pretty long, but finally thickening up. Macayla loves to help mom sweep and her play sweeper is a wonderful help if only it actually worked. Her first car! So as I said she has a complete infatuation with shoes and when a shoe isn't around she improvises. We couldn't resist taking a picture of this. The entire family joined Jackie the weekend after she had baby Gweny and here is a cute picture of the little ones hair. It is so touchable soft it isn't even funny.