How could I forget during all of this a tooth finally came through. We are hoping that this isn't starting a trend of a tooth = a hospital visit.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
In the Hospital
Macayla was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday night and as of this morning we are still waiting on a diagnosis. It is sounding hopeful that we will get to go home today, so we are very excited. One thing we have learned is that watching her get poked and proded on is a lot harder on us then we could've ever imagined. By looking at the picture it is as if nothing is even wrong with her as she is still a happy baby when she is awake. We will keep everyone updated on her status once we find out details.
How could I forget during all of this a tooth finally came through. We are hoping that this isn't starting a trend of a tooth = a hospital visit.
How could I forget during all of this a tooth finally came through. We are hoping that this isn't starting a trend of a tooth = a hospital visit.