Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Mexico!!!
Some pictures of our trip to Mexico with Jackie & Mark.
Doug and I on a boat excursion.
A view of the mountains from our hotel room. It was completely breathtaking.
This is a picture of our hotel from the plane on the way home.
This is the next car Doug will be allowed to purchase:)
Jackie, Mark, and I took quick snorkeling lessons from Doug and away we went in this area. It was amazing - frightening but amazing!
The view of the sunset from our balcony, it was incredible, not to mention someone was getting married on the beach while this was happening. It was so romantic.
Doug, Jackie, and Mark took the splash and swam in the waterfall, while I played mom and held all of their stuff. They said it was freezing cold so I guess I wasn't missing out on much.
Doug is standing in the infamous tree that was in the movie Predator. I believe the helicopter was displayed hanging from this tree.
A picture of the 4 of us at a very nice restaurant.